Continuous well-being for seniors requires social contact with family and friends. Therefore therapeutic success in medical treatment or surgery depends on engaging family and friends in a plan of care.
Here are some questions we ask about social activities
- Do you enjoy being with people?
- Can you manage your own household?
- Who is your most important social contact?
- How often do you see friends, children and grandchildren?
- Who do you phone most often?
- Do you have pets?
- Do you garden?
- Do you play golf?