YOU SUFFER FROM...?
EXEMPLARY QUESTIONS ON THE PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
- Do you fall frequently?
- How often do you leave your home?
- Do you still run daily errands?
- How far can you walk (300 feet or more)?
- What other medical problems do you have?
- What medications do you take?
After completing a thorough physical exam, we review all available imaging studies (MRI, CT, Xrays, ultrasound, etc.) and laboratory data. We may also consider ordering additional studies, for example:
- CT (Computertomography)
- MRI (Magnetic resonance imaging)
- EMG (Elektromyography)
- EEG (Elektroencephalography)
- NCS (Nerve conducting studies)
- Ultrasound, Doppler
- Neuropsychological Testing